Just a reminder that you have a little over a day and a half left before How To Revise Your Novel closes its doors for the next 12 months 🙂 If you sign up through my link, you get the following bonuses:
- A free ebook copy of my forthcoming book on worldbuilding, From The Ground Up (Oct 2016);
- A free ebook copy of Krista Ball’s What Kings Ate And Wizards Drank;
- A free critique of your FIRST 20 PAGES once you’ve completed the HTRYN course;
- A free ebook copy of Holly’s Strange Arrivals, the textbook for the free How To Write Flash Fiction That Doesn’t Suck course (also an excellent course – and free!!);
- A free ebook copy of Holly’s How To Write Page-Turning Scenes; and
- One free book, e or print, of your choice, from Inkprint Press (worldwide postage included).
But because I really do love the course, if you want to sign up NOT through my link, you can do that here: HTRYN non-affiliate link.
Also, super exciting: I’m pretty sure that some time in 2016 you will FINALLY get to see the results of some of my editing 😉 Secret plans. Keep an eye out. Etc. O:) 😀