One final reminder that Holly Lisle’s epic How To Revise Your Novel course closes in four hours 🙂 I know this course represents a significant investment (of time and money, but let’s face it, the money one is much scarier) so I want to say a big thank you to those of you who have already signed up. I won’t say you’re guaranteed to love it, because nothing’s guaranteed, but I DO really think you’ll find it worthwhile 🙂 Like I’ve said before, this is hands down the best resource on editing and revision I’ve ever seen because it doesn’t just give you a bunch of theory (like show more, tell less), it actually breaks down the revision into concrete, manageable steps and helps you learn what to look for.
Remember, these are the bonuses you get if you sign up through my link:
- A free ebook copy of my forthcoming book on worldbuilding, From The Ground Up (Oct 2016);
- A free ebook copy of Krista Ball’s What Kings Ate And Wizards Drank;
- A free critique of your FIRST 20 PAGES once you’ve completed the HTRYN course;
- A free ebook copy of Holly’s Strange Arrivals, the textbook for the free How To Write Flash Fiction That Doesn’t Suck course (also an excellent course – and free!!);
- A free ebook copy of Holly’s How To Write Page-Turning Scenes; and
- One free book, e or print, of your choice, from Inkprint Press (worldwide postage included).
If you’ve already signed up and your payment has gone through, shoot me an email through the contact form so you can start getting your bonuses 🙂
My link one more time: How To Revise Your Novel
And the non-affiliate link, because I believe in this product and your right to choose it without any benefit to me whatsoever: How To Revise Your Novel