What I (Usually) Write
It’s funny how, even when you write in a wide range of sub-genres with a wide range of themes and ideas, there’s always a core to your stories that make them yours. I write across the whole spectrum of fantasy, and I often dabble in science fiction and SFR (science fiction romance) too, but at the core, this is what I write:
● Stories about girls/women (usually – sometimes I write boys 😉 )
● who have siblings and friends and families that matter
● who get into trouble or see trouble coming because of their unique abilities
● who must learn their inner strength and full potential
● in order to stand against evil
● so they can save their world.